Wij willen ons team versterken met een
Business Compliance Officer
Deze functionaris zal worden ingezet bij een van onze projecten waarbij wij een internationale klant zullen ondersteunen op het gebied van Risk & Compliance.
Our client is organized in five Client Units, whereby each Client Unit comprises of one to four client teams. The Business Compliance Officer (BCO) is the go-to compliance specialist in the Client Unit.
As BCO you will be a true senior specialist and key part of the design and improvement of the internal Risk & Compliance framework of our client.
You will advise and monitor the (Senior) Company Lawyers in the Client Unit on all the compliance related tasks, such as client on-boarding/acceptance, client acceptance file (dienstverleningsdossier) reviews, transaction monitoring and data quality. You liaise between the client teams, the Expert Center Risk and Control (ECRC) and Compliance.
• Being the go-to specialist for all compliance related questions and industry expert within the Client Unit
• Coordinating and monitoring all the compliance related activities of the (Senior) Company Lawyers in the Client Unit
• Coordinating and executing client on-boarding/acceptance process for all “new new” client entities in the Client Unit in consultation with the Commercial Executive; advising the Company Lawyers and/or Client Directors on the client acceptance process for all “new existing” client entities in the Client Unit
• Monitoring progress and quality of the annual review of client acceptance files (dienstverleningsdossier) and advise and support (Senior) Company Lawyers if and where necessary (albeit the BCO will not perform the reviews him/herself)
• Monitoring of and advise on transaction monitoring within Client Unit
• Coordinating all requests from the Compliance department and the ECRC
• Prepare periodic reporting and meetings with Compliance, ECRC and SLD, together with Director Legal of the relevant client team and follow up on agreed action points
• Perform sample checks on client and client entity related data in ViewPoint and report results to ECRC, SLD and Director Legal of the relevant client team
• Prepare and implement action plan for all compliance and data quality related matters of Client Unit
• Implementation of any new compliance related policies, procedures and programs in the Client Unit
• Represent the relevant client team, together with Director Legal, in LAC and RAC meetings
• Periodic meetings with ECRC, Compliance and BCO community to discuss best practices and bottlenecks and suggest any improvements for relevant compliance or data quality policies and procedures
• Training and advising the Client Unit in best practices of Compliance
Who we are looking for
• Minimum master degree in law
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the corporate services industry
• In-depth knowledge, or interest to gain in-depth knowledge, in laws, regulations and procedures, in particular Wtt 2018, Wwft 2018 and Sanction regulations
• Pragmatic but critical approach, attention to detail and problem-solving mentality
• Excellent fluency in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing
• Good drafting and planning skills
Maikel Boksteen +31 (0)70 311 73 63
Use the ‘apply’ button